PARTICIPATION DETAILS & GENERAL GUIDELINES
All are invited to contribute their artwork to this free #AtHomeChalkArt event! Including kids, adults, businesses & community organizations.
- The event starts on Monday, May 4th with weekly themes announced through the end of May
- Each week, we will post a theme to inspire you and will share your creations when you like/follow our page (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and tag #AtHomeChalkArt and #PublicArtReston when you share your art!
- You may also submit your photo (1200 x 630 pixels) to firstname.lastname@example.org new email
- Submit one drawing per week
- Take a photo while the artwork is looking its best!
- Please ensure that you are using a safe space to chalk and that children are supervised.
- Chalk art can include not only chalk but other props or items to enhance designs. Be creative!
- Artwork must be suitable for public and family viewing (no nude or lewd work). No inappropriate words or symbols may appear within the artwork to be posted.
- Public Art Reston and its partners Reston Community Center, Reston Association, Reston Town Center Association, Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce, and Reston Historic Trust & Museum reserve the right to refuse objectionable material from posts.
- If you are reproducing an image originally created by another artist (living or deceased), it is important to credit the original artist and the title of the work.
- Public Art Reston and its partners will use photos with the hashtag of artworks and artists.